Garlic Shrimp and Crawfish Creamy Chili
A great garlic shrimp recipe to try !
Garlic Shrimp Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup fine chopped Roma tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 lb. chopped peeled shrimp
- 1 lb. peeled crawfish tails/shrimp
- 1 qt. heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 oz. chopped cilantro
- 1 oz. cumin
- 3 oz. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. salt
Saute onions, garlic, Roma tomatoes, jalapeno peppers for 2 minutes on high heat. Add shrimp and crawfish for 3-5 minutes. Add heavy whipping cream, sugar, cilantro, cumin, chili powder and salt. Let cook for 15 minutes.
Can be served over rice or pasta. The garlic shrimp recipe creamy chili is ready..Enjoy it !
Note: If crawfish aren't available where you are, you could substitute an additional pound of shrimp.