- 36 large shrimp
- 18 Nature Sweet Tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (for marinade)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 3 T. white vinegar
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 garlic cloves, minced (for dish)
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 3 cups wild rice, prepared
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 3 lime wedges
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Cut tomatoes in half.
2. Mix garlic for marinade, salt, pepper, and vinegar together in bowl. Add shrimp and tomatoes. Marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Heat the oil and buter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining garlic and saute until golden brown, about one minute. Add the shrimp and the tomato mixture (undrained). Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp are opaque. Sprinkle with the lime juice and
remove from heat.
4. Add 1 cup of rice to 3 serving plates. Add 1 cup shrimp with juice to each serving. Garnish each plate with 2 sprigs of parsley and 1 lime wedge. The garlic shrimp recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !