Insanely Delicious Spicy Grilled Shrimp
A great garlic shrimp recipe to try ! Spicy !
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1/4 cup sesame oil
* 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
* 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
* 5 minced garlic cloves
* 1 tablespoon ketchup
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water (I use metal ones which don't require soaking)
1.Preheat grill on high heat.
2.Whisk together everything but the shrimp and skewers. Set aside 1/3 of the marinade to use for basting while grilling.
3.Place the shrimp in a large ziploc bag and pour the remaining marinade over them. Seal and marinate for 2 hours.
4.Thread shrimp on skewers, piercing one near the tail and one near the head. Discard marinade.
5.Lightly oil grate. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes per side until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
The garlic shrimp recipe spicy is ready to serve....nice !