4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp
4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp Recipe
* 12 shrimp (Jumbo sized, peeled, deveined, & tails intact)
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 garlic cloves (crushed with the side of a knife)
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1 teaspoon steak seasoning (Montreal Seasoning by McCormick is recommended)
* 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
* 2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
2.Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp.
3.Season with grill seasoning or salt & pepper.
4.Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink.
5.Toss with lemon zest, juice, & chopped parsley.
6.Remove shrimp to a serving platter, leaving the garlic cloves in the pan.
The garlic shrimp recipe is ready to serve....enjoy it !
Labels: garlic shrimp recipe