Garlic Shrimp Recipe Ingredients
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (10-ounce can) ORTEGA� Enchilada Sauce with Green Chiles &
- Onion, divided
- 1/2 lbs Cooked bay shrimp
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) SARGENTO� Fancy Shredded Monterey Jack or
- ChefStyle Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- Sliced red bell pepper (optional)
1. HEAT 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in medium skillet over medium-high
2. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for
3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Add 1/4 cup enchilada sauce and shrimp.
4. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
5. Pour remaining enchilada sauce in small skillet; heat until warm.
6. HEAT 1/4 cup vegetable oil in separate small skillet over
medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Pass tortillas, using tongs, through oil to soften.
8. Place on paper towels to soak.
9. Pass tortillas through enchilada sauce.
10. SPOON 1/4 cup shrimp mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle
with 1 tablespoon cheese.
11. Roll up.
12. Place seam-side down on microwave-safe platter or baking dish.
13. Top with remaining enchilada sauce.
14. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
15. Bake in preheated 350� F. oven for 5 to 8 minutes or microwave on
HIGH (100%) power for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through and cheese
16. Top with bell pepper slices....nice ! Enjoy the garlic shrimp !